From: sslist-admin@tompatterson.com
[mailto:sslist-admin@tompatterson.com] On Behalf Of ronda062@aol.com
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 10:52 AM
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Subject: [SilverStreak] replacing 12" round fresh water tank

Just purchased a Sabre and she's needing a new fresh water tank; 12"
diameter (square would work) and 5 feet long.? Any advice on where I
might locate a replacement tank would be greatly appreciated.? I suspect
I'll be needing a few more bits and pieces.? Is there a site(s) I should
try for common items?
I tried searching archives for this info but an error pops up.? Thank
you!? Ronda