The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Powerwash

I would not use a power wash/pressure washer. The danger lies in it getting the clearcoat
to lift and doing more damage to the finish . My '58 Chico sat under trees for 20 years
and had a lot of mold progressing almost to moss. I used lots of water and car wash
detergent and a big ol' terry cloth towel. It was a lot less work than I thought. Now if
polishing was easier than I thought....

Rick

-------------- Original message from "Carolyn" <hown@charter.net>: --------------