The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] Newbie electrical ground question

Ralph,

Thanks for responding.  Since I'm a relative newbie and spent hours on the web trying to
learn how I might troubleshoot my problem, I tried to include enough detail to help someone
else without turning into a 5000 word essay.  Hopes it DOES help someone else someday.

Bev