The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] lets get serious about this hinge problem

    I just sent out the files (hopefully everything went out ok) to a few
from the list, instructing everyone to please look them over for mistakes or
discrepancies.  I believe Tom said he would post them on his site for
viewing.
    Like the shop I work for, we have an order of what is the best bet for
quoting jobs.  #1) 3d drawing files and a drawing package.  #2)  just a
drawing package   #3) a pencil drawing on a wet bar napkin  #4) the part you
want copied (cause then we have to bust out the measuring tools and all
mistakes are on us)

--
Scott Holden
Product Design, R&D