From: sslist-admin@tompatterson.com
[mailto:sslist-admin@tompatterson.com] On Behalf Of Eddie
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 4:40 PM
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Subject: Re: [SilverStreak] Hinges for Silver Streak

Ralph,
The stainless pin is a good idea and I really like the idea of the
cotter
pin too. Your right about it being tough enough! Do you know when the
pot
metal hinge came in to use? Did Bob Ashby ever comment about the pot
metal
hinge? On May 6 Lea Pugh asked about her 67 SS and since I don't know,
her
question prompts my curiosity. I still can't believe you have gotten
this
far on the hinge!
-Eddie-
Houston, TX