The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Hinges for Silver Streak

Ralph,
That is what I described, brass pins. The ID of the SS pipe stock will be
1/4". 1/4" SS bar stock is readily available in several inexpensive forms.
Is there any reason you can think of to not use SS pins with grease or
antiseize? I hope you are successful in efforts to use your new hinge to
pattern a SS set. I hope there is someone out there with a bad set who would
send it to me rather than discard. I will immediately get to work on the
project as soon as I can get a pattern.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX