The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Hinges for Silver Streak

Ralph,
That's wonderful news. I don't care if the hinge is a match for the
original, and especially the inlay etc. work. I actually would prefer a
smooth look. I also would have you know I can gladly accept the hinges
without the polish work if that would help keep pricing and work lower. That
really is great news and I will be hopeful. Reminder that I need six hinges
for a total of three sets. Thanks so much for the update. Be sure to send
the pictures to Tom Patterson at pattersontj@sbcglobal.net so he can put on
his web site for us all and for the future SS owners to come.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX