The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] (Fwd) Help re Removing toilet platform

Has anyone had experience with "marine" plywood that is heavily "pressure treated"
against rot?
I have a car trailer that has added sheet wood (3/4" x 4' x 8') sidewalls and floor
(not original). The sheets are the most water and rot resistant I have seen. The
trailer was sitting for a couple of years, nose down, with a couple of feet of stagnant
water in the wood box. The material was not softened, had not swelled, and just had a
little discoloration. I don't know what it is or where it came from. It is a pressed
waferboard, not plywood.
Al