The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Front window awning, side window covers

Sunni,
Yes. Exactly. Tom Patterson and I dealt with a couple who admittedly were
questionable, but in any event we had to pass on a free trailer at Ocean
Beach. This couple not only gave the trailer away, but paid $700 to a
notorious scrapper to remove it. This stuff is happening in your state. I
cannot remember his name right now, but will try to find it for you. I think
I actually have his phone number. Wish I could remember that weird name,
something like Stuffy or Scrumples or.....I can't remember right now.

It is the high dollar spots the investors buy. They conclude a deal, then
the trailers have a very short time to be cleared. My friend in Key West
watched as dozers rolled over 131 trailers, SS, Steamlines, Spartans of
every size and model, canned hams, shasta's, Scotty's, one Westcraft
Trolley. In to a roll off dumpster they all went. This happens.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX