The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Front window awning, side window covers

Bruce,
There is a lot of code enforcement your area to Washington State. Sadly a
bunch of trailers are being given away and when untimely, being scrapped.
Jeffrey wants gold trim and you the rock shield. Somehow you need to be
watching for development and code enforcement causing scrapping of what you
and many others need. I could use some black knobs. Others want things too.
I am watching a 600 miles radius for same happenings.

If we will work together, needs can be filled, but it takes more than
watching Craigs list and eBait.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX