From: Eddie <EddieHuffstetter@hotmail.com>
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Sent: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 11:05 pm
Subject: Re: [SilverStreak] Couch?

Ross,

I don't know what a 3411 is. Is there a place to see a picture?

My Silver Streak manual binder is for the 79 so won't have newer info. Mine
has the table that folds to the wall with the leaves etc in the parlor.
There is no other table or area for a table in this center bath model. The
twin beds are in a separate rear bedroom. Upon door entry fridge is to left,
kitchen is street-side across to left. Door area and all the front is parlor
and empty except for the corner built in table cabinets, and the fold
down/out table against the wall.

Is that how yours is in the parlor, and you removed the corner end table
cabinets fixtures? I don't have a tail heavy situation with the center bath
as the rear bedroom entire end of the trailer is as big as the parlor but
only has the twin beds.

I am kind of liking the idea of removing the parlor front end table
cabinets. Then I could put chairs of choice or swivel recliners in the
corners with a centered small table under the front window. That still would
leave a lot of parlor room for a chair or swivel chair or recliner on the
curb side and another between the table area and the kitchen. Then again
some sort of couch between the two end tables might be nice, but wasn't that
what it came with? I just don't know if it came with a fold out bed there or
not. Did yours?

I am wanting opinions and ideas and appreciate yours.

-Eddie-
Houston, TX