The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Axle for 1971 ss. Help!!

Is he coming to Houston? I can head out to him, pull it in with my F350
Dually Crew and he can follow to watch for any que. We can communicate by
cell. My dually is extremely stable and will not care about tongue weight,
wind, any sway or fish tailing of any type. Is it the rear or forward axle?
Curb side or street side? My dually will need no trailer brakes if his are
now failed. I can come with jacks, wheel bearing packer, and impact tools to
swap the best tire or I can bring a new tire already mounted on a rim aired
up and ready to go. Let's just get it home.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX