The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] A'stream

Dan Gerous,
Well, we could go by and look at Terrance's stuff, but why? Someday maybe
you or someone will make a great deal out of Jack, but that will be one of
those right-time, right-place deals which I used to chase. Of the three, the
AS was really just junk. I am amazed at how the trailers can take the
downtown bayou flooding and still look as good as they do. Jack said they
never flooded, but I pulled a dodge truck off the top of a Metro Bus at the
North Main underpass for a friend who should have just left it there. It
gets really deep there. I'm sometimes wondering if the Raven Tower is really
high enough. When they finally run our killer metro toy train N Main to
Fulton, it's gonna be a sight on N Main when we see Houston's new submarine
on rails. What a vision of Houston's future.

Came back (was bored) 105-149 to 249 through Tomball on Friday's trek. Can't
believe the freeway now built around the Tomball four-corners whole thing
now. Can't believe your gonna go look at another AS. Watch for Streamlines
for me. What's the deal on the AS? Wasn't it rather pricey? I never looked
at the CL ad. Let me know.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX