The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] 20ft. 1961 Silver Streak

Sounds nice. I have seen the layout for the Jet model, but it is just
very different from our. The main difference being the location of the
fridge on the street side next to the sink. the H/W tank is on the
curbside with the heater, under the double bed with the fresh water
tank. Up front is two small gouchos that fold down to make the worlds
most uncomfortable one person bed, or up for a small table. like the
Jet, our tub/shower is in the rear curb side, and the toilet is rear
street. the sink is in the middle with a window above it. Anyhow, glad
to hear you are enjoying it.
Aaron