The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] test message

That sounds great Ralph.  My question from here would be what is the
make and model of the unit you have that replaced the Dometic?  The
challenge that I am having is finding a fridge that fits the hole size
as well as the Dometic did.  I would not see a problem with it sticking
out a little futher either.
Thanks,

Danny