The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] test message

Tom W.

I received your message, thanks for the reply.  I won't be installing
anymore hinges, as I had a set of "one off" hand made Stainless Steel hinges
made up back in May.  I obtained a set of the new SS hinges from Eddie and I
still have the complete set of Original Silver Streak OEM Hinges that were
used as a pattern for the new hinges that Eddie had manufactured.  I did not
want to install the OEM Pot Metal hinges because when they failed, there
would be no new OEM hinge left for use as a pattern.  Now that new Stainless
Steel hinges are available, I will sell my OEM hinges to someone who Insists
on "Original" hinges for a restoration project.  I probably have the last
set of new OEM, Pot Metal, Silver Streak hinges in exhistance.

Regards,

Ralph Cooke
rcooke@bak.rr.com
661-325-2893