The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Pex Job and Propane Lights

Joseph,

I'm beginning to think the fittings you used were not the Watts Quick
Connect.  As I recall you mentioned a white fitting and the I suggested they
were Watts.  I'm wondering if they were Flair (they are white also) since
those screw on.  The Watts Quick Connect disconnect much like you
describe the SharkBite except they disassemble without needing any tools.
The way the Watts Quick Connect are built I can't image how you would use
a pliers to tighten the fitting when you reassemble it.

But thanks for the info.

Bev