The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Washer

Vincent,
    I don't know what size  trailer your trailer is. I  have a 72 Continental
Rocket Deluxe that's 28' feet long.  I also bought a Haier washing machine the
same size as yours.  I simply put it next to the stove in my kitchen. There is
a flip up shelf behind it that I bind it to when I'm traveling. I just put the
washer next to the sink and hook it up when I do laundry.  I didn't
permanently install it. I've sometimes thought it would fit inside one of the
two closets in my rear bathroom, like on the side where the toilet is. It
would seem to hook up to the plumbing in that area.  I'm not sure if the
closet is wide enough to accept it though.  I'd be interested in knowing what
you do.  My fridge is nowhere near any plumbing so I was surprised you were
considering that side of the trailer if yours is like mine.   It will be
interesting to hear what you decide.
Chris B