The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] propane lights

Thanks Eddie, and yes your info helps me a lot. I remember that they do put off
a bit of heat, when I used them in campers I had in the past they were used the
most in fall camping and the heat was an added benefit. If they are good enough
for you and Tom, they are good enough for me. I just need to get my PEX plumbing
job finished before I start on a gas lantern. I did get the PEX put in to the
water heater but will have to remove the water heater to go any farther. By the
way, did you know that when you have copper pipes that have frozen an burst you
can't splice in the PEX fittings? The have swollen just enough that they will not
go into the Sharkbite fittings. So you end up trying to find a place where the
copper didn't swell. That takes a while sometimes.
Thanks again for the info.
  Joe