The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Pex Job and Propane lights

Joe,
Makes sense the copper would swell overall, but I never thought about that.
Thanks. I am in the middle of a complete pex re-do on my Countess. Huge job,
I have removed ever bit of the copper throughout. I'm replacing everything,
but keeping the vintage faucets. I am stuck right now, needing a 1" offset
flange for the toilet and cannot find. Maddening because is such a common
need I will repeatedly have and was once so available.

You can use the copper for LP gas light service. Not useable for Natural
Gas, it's plenty good for LP. Just make sure going thru cabinets, walls
etc., to bush the rub-points.
-Eddie- Houston, TX