The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] travel with propane bottle on - water heater

What a great bunch of tips, Eddie.  Thank you so much for taking, as
you always do, time to fully answer a question.

Though I had to laugh when you instructed me to just "mentally
remember" where the flame is set.  As forgetful as I am, I'll probably
remember that little detail right after I remember where I lost my head.
I guess I'd better take a picture...  ;)

Cristi