The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] travel with propane bottle on - stove top pilot, fridge, water heater

Cristi,
Nah, just was talking about sort of remembering where the slot in the little
screw to adjust the flame was, but that's not important either. The little
flame is only like a small candle flame and needs to be high enough not to
blow out, but not so high as to be much of a flame at all. It is not
critical. There is no air mix to it, so it will be little and yellow, not
blue. Too high and it creates too much flame, heat, and so on. The stove top
at the center will get too hot to touch after a while anyway, so don't put
flammable or meltables on it especially in that area when in use.
-Eddie- Houston, TX