The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Interrior/Exterior Finish

Hello,,

Just got back this afternoon from picking up my 1973 Silver Streak
Continental Saturn. It is a wonderful trailer and have already started the
work on her. Gave her a good scrubbing this afternoon. I know there has been
much discussion on what can be done with the exterior. I hope that there is
a product or technique that will help give it a smooth even look. I know you
can't shine them to a mirror finish and I don't want to, just trying to get
it to look the best I can. I am also looking to update the interior finish
and wondered if anyone had painted or used other methods to change the
interior?  Ours has a lot of scuffs and some places where there were
stickers/ decals that we would like to fix. All help is appreciated.

Regards,

Mitch