The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Guess I'm Lucky

I think I'm receiving all the messages so I feel lucky.  I have never used the
the stainless water tank and compression system that runs it since I've always
hooked up to city water in RV camps.  Anyone tell me about determining whether
it works well?  I have only once put water in the tank and then I pumped it
out by hand  I don't know if the compressor works or not.
Would it be better to put a new plastic tank in under the bed and then install
a sureflo-type pump?
Thanks,
Chris