The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Re: sslist emails

RE:  My lack of sslist email traffic.

According to the Road Runner Technical Service Department, all of the sslist
email hosting companies sites were being blocked by a blanket block of all
traffic from all sites hosted.  Apparently many of the sites are "spam
generators" so Time Warner, "Road Runner" just blocked all trafic.  I was
aparently able to get the block lifted from the specific IP address
associated with the sslist emails that Tom provided.  I won't know until
tomarrow if the block has been successfully lifted.

It may be that there are a number of other sslist users that are currently
blocked from receiving traffic from the sslist and don't know it.  I know
that everyone on any "Road Runner" Cable Modem is blocked.  Hopefully
lifting the block on my line will result in lifting the block for all on RR.

It may be that anyone on the sslist with a "Road Runner" email address will
need to specificly request that the block be lifted.

Regards all.

Ralph