The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Chris's water system

Chris,
Yes. I have spent countless hours on the old air pressure systems. Better to
abandon and get a white square tank and Shur-Flo. Do not get the fancy
expensive "smart" Shur-Flow. Look at PPL for best price on most popular
pump. Stay with that and let me know if you need part and model numbers.
-Eddie- Houston, TX