The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Silver Streak Motorhome

Ken,
Good thinking, I can fill by going 4 times instead of once. I'll feel
better. Now off to get the salad. Later I'll go back and get the entrie. I
got 20.9 in the front and 19.8 in the back, so I already feel much better.
Think I'll drop the tank in the Silver Streak, make two, then put back up.
Then I can run out the rear first, then switch to the front. Whew, better!
Thanks.
-Eddie- Houston, TX