The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Silver Streak Motorhome

You know Exxon is closing 2300 service stations, I'm wondering if more will
close.  You know they keep saying they aren't making any money.  If this is
a trend you could end up adding tanks or carrying gas, don't see it
happening yet, but if the high prices continue, might be a possibility.