The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Silver Streak Motorhome

We have a 1995 F-250 parked also.  We will only license and insure it when
used.  Don't know if we will pull the trailers much.  We are thinking of
buying a lot around Galveston or somewhere near water to put it on and then
leave it and use it when we want.  But undecided at this time.