The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Silver Streak Motorhome

Getting ready to head east. 2,000 mi. + one way. This time hauling a 10,000# +
cargo trailer empty east, full west.
SS will stay in Pacific NW. Do not intend to ever go east beyond Inland NW
with it again. Oregon to Idaho region only.
1990 Chevy 3500 PU, 454, 4.10. 13 mpg running light, 45-50 mph. Will park it,
drop insurance while unused, and use it only for heavy towing.
Our 1987 E150 gets 20+ mpg on highway at 45-50 mph.
Al