The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Silver Streak Motorhome

Ooo....that's the one! Go for it! Let me know. Yes, the layout is perfect.
Front and windshields are correct. Looks super! Try please to get some
inside pictures even if you don't buy it. Also get that vin number info if
possible! Mine has red carpet inside. Just needs the dancing girls pole and
maybe some mirrors on the ceilings. Please keep me posted!
-Eddie- Houston, TX