The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Pictures restored

Pictures are restored to the Silver Streak Forum for the Hinges being produced
and those interested in the Bargman 99 lenses. Those pictures are a little
large so please scroll down to see identification in the pix.

To switch back and forth thru the topic-based URL below, just click on Board
Index at the upper left, then select the Bargman 99 lens topic. Sorry for the
delay in getting these re-posted. I need to also post pictures of the topic SS
cabinet knob latches. Sorry for that delay.

Many who said they wanted hinges may not have received their private emailing
weeks ago. Maybe it went to your junk/spam not having previously received
email from Eddie@Huffstetter.com. Anyway, about 9 folks of the total have long
ago sent checks. Others have not or indicated the email was received. If you
want this new hinge you need to get your checks to me, or email me off list
that you have changed your mind. These hinges are nearing production
completion and will soon be received. Don't hesitate to request another
emailing or call me 713-694-8084. Thank you.

So check out Tom's tiny url below. It works good!

http://tinyurl.com/679zos

-Eddie- Houston, TX