The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] new converter

    I am now working on replacing my converter. It was all wired together and
the battery line was disconnected. Probably one of the circuts had failed and
the charger wasn't working.I remember that someone recommended a converter but
I didn't write it down. Does anyone have a recommendation? I have a 1970 26'
atlas. Do I need to buy a fuse block also? Now it is time to learn about the
electrical system.Have learned alot about these trailers thanks to everyones
suggestions from the list.
                                                Thanks, tjcasey