The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] 39 Degrees on the mountain-Cool!

Hey Joe,
Congrats on your trip! Hot here so jealous of 39 degrees for sure. Send that
good logo to Tom! Carefully pack it cause you never know when it will be
useful for production pattern! Hope you turned off the pilot before stacking
the burners on top of a terry towel on the stove top.
-Eddie- Houston, TX