The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Silver Streak Motorhome

I forgot to say the vin numbers are on really poor peel and stick small foil
type labels, mine has one on each side. Labels may appear in hand written
script. I have seen statements of 12, 17, and 25 were made. There will be a
4KW generator on the drivers side about center. All the engines I know of
were Dodge, and usually 440. If you look at the engine and see a grease
fitting on the water pump, it will be the more desirable 440 industrial.

It should have a rear bath, twins on each side forward, bath, galley,
couch-bed, then drivers seat on the street side. Curb side should have
fridge, entry door, booth-table, co-pilot chair. Door will not be suicide,
but will have pot metal hinges.

If you get lucky, the windshields are the same as the Streamline Motor Coach
and I have two new extra's with the gasketing. I have seen one model that
had flat-inset windshields, not the wrap-around. Try to get a picture of the
front of this coach.

Will have one roof air. Coach length will be 30 foot. Weight will be about
10,000.
-Eddie- Houston, TX