The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] New Refridgerator

Most RVers travel with the propane on.  Just be sure to turn off the frig
before fueling.  The risk of ighiting fuel vapors at a station is very slight,
but why take chances.  We ahve run with the frig on for about 25 years now and
have yet to see one low up due to the propane being on...but you do have the
dooms day group that thinks the world will ignite someday.
I like my beer cold
and ice cream frozen when I get to the site.
 Ken Wilson
KE5DFR@sbcglobal.net
Cypress, Texas