The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] battery questions

Thanks, Eddie

It was just one of those things I was wondering about last night when I couldn't sleep.
Some day I would like to get one of those Optima batteries, I like the idea f a modern
battery that you can keep inside the trailer because it will never put our hydrogen gas.
Here in Wyoming keeping a battery warm on a fall camping trip can make a huge difference
on what time you run out of light and have to crawl into the sack. Plus, from what I here,
the modern chargers are much lighter too. If I get rid of all that weight I might get 13
MPG pulling the trailer!
Joe