The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Picking up Grandma's 78' 28ft SS in a month... ?'s

Chris,
The 460 should be serving you much better. Something is wrong! No trailer
should be trailed with any fluids on board. You are possibly loosing tongue
weight causing your sway control problems. The tanks should be empty when
trailering to lessen load on tank, frames, hangers etc. I can't remember
where you are, but contact me because that 460 should pull extremely good,
and get the same lousy mileage, empty or pulling hard.

It sounds like a 1A controller is dirty or MAP is bad, but not enough info.
This engine is a power house and should not be doing what you are
experiencing at all!

-Eddie-  (713)694-8084 24hrs or email, EddieHuffstetter@hotmail.com
Houston, Texas