The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] Picking up Grandma's 78' 28ft SS in a month... ?'s

But sometimes we have to use the Interstates as the best route as the back
roads are just too bad and slow.  I too love the back roads and this is
where I find some of the real grades.  And the best days are 250 to 300
miles, so that we can do some sight seeing along the way.  But we sometimes
make a 500 plus mile day to just be somewhere on a certain date.

Until you are retired, you are at the mercy of a schedule to follow.

Ken