The Silver Streak E-mail List

No Subject

I've noticed all the new comers signing on...welcome. I'm glad that the
interest in vintage trailering is still growing. I've been helping a friend
find a small 50's - 60's Shasta and in the process came across a couple of
trailers on Craig's List that are worthy of your viewing, albeit they're a
little pricey.

The first one is a '72 Boles Areo at Austin Craig's List and the second one -
Tom, you'll like this one - a '68 Streamline Prince, all 16 feet of her, at
Dallas Craig's List. Great pics!

 Bill - '77 SS Continental Rocket