The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Anothr Newbe

 Hello Al,  Thanks for the tips...  I think my water tank is going to get
replaced....  I seem to have rust in the water....I'll lose the air pump and
replace it with a Shurflo pump...  I had one on my house a few years back
and worked great....  I've live off grid  since returning from Viet Nam in
1967..... My house is solar and air powered with a propane back up genset so
all this 12v. stuff is old hat to me....  In fact after living deep (off
roads and trails for a time) in the Olympic National forest for a few years
camping out in a tent is still a big joke to me....  I do want to travel
this place called America and see all the amazing things there are to see...
I',m planing a trip to Mt Rushmore at the end of this month and should be on
the road 3 to 4 weeks....Really lookin forward to time on the road...  I'll
be using my little Toyota 20' motorhome for this trip as the SS is not ready
yet....

                                                          OK Al thanks
again, Christopher John  N7UTC