The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Just getting started

Ann
My name is Mike Cronin and I'm also a Streaker. Mine is a 22 ft 1965. We  use
it primarily for Vintage trailer rallies in Arizona and California.

With what are you going to pull your trailer ? We use an Expedition and  have
had no problems, but your trailer is considerably larger and  heavier.

As far as the outside finish, I have tried several things but cheap
stainless spray polish seems to work just fine. My wife found a six pack at  SamsClub
or Costco.   It will look good for a week or so after  polishing. I use up
about a can per rally. WD-40 works too but I prefer the  smell of the stainless
polish. Silver Streaks are anodized and will never have  the mirror shine like
Airstreams.

I'll attach a few photos  let me know if you can view them

Looking forward to your photos,
Mike
Phoenix AZ

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Copy of DSC00009.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Copy of DSC00018.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Copy of DSC00020.JPG]