The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] letters

If there is someone on the list located in Houston, you might have them get
into touch with an outfit by the name of Aztec Castings.  They are located
on North Main just north of downtown.

I had them use some of my plastic Streamline logos to cast me some identical
aluminum ones.  This was back in 2003.

My cost back then was $100 setup and $12.50 each for the castings.  I
thought that to be reasonable.  They were able to do the actual casting,
while others I had tried were not sucessful.  One of the castings even had a
missing letter which they were able to simulate.

They have a website http://www.azteccastings.com

-Tom