The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Colloidal silver

Looking up Colloidal Silver on google provides more information that i  every
wanted to know BUT it is clear that it carries with it inherent  dangers.
I add about two tablespoons of household bleach to the residual water  (a
couple of gallons) in my main water tank when getting ready to store for any
length of time, which sometimes includes through several very hot summer  months.
 I've never tasted any bleach when i get on the road and then fill  the tank
to its 40 gallon capacity.  I do know that military industrial  hygienists
have used bleach to sanitize field water for many years - it is the  standard,
and when used to proper proportions and left to stand it works!
regards, jim