The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] gas valves

I put a new main gas regulator on my SStreak a few months back. It sits
in back of the house, don't use it much except as an office occasionally.

I replaced the regulator thingie because the selector (between two
tanks) was stiff, and it leaked out of the unhooked hose when I had one
tank off. Using one tank at the house.

So I am getting it prepped for a trip and turned on the gas. The new
regulator leaks out of the un-attached hose. Does that lever/selector
not do anything? Do they all do that? Need to have both tanks attached?