The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Crossing our fingers...

We sent the trailer into the local repair shop
(recommended because they work on old trailers). So
far the damage hasn't been too bad. There were several
things we just did not feel we had the skills to do.
So far there has been no surprises and more is working
than we had expected. YAY!

We still have a LOT of work to get it refurbished, but
it may be fully functional within a few days.

The only major thing left will be to repair the floor,
other than that it will be cosmetic.

I can't wait to get it back and work on finishing it
up.

Julie