The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Crossing our fingers...

We got the final word, no water heater repair. It
works! All the plumbing is sound. What a relief! I was
sure it was a goner due to the corrosion around the
bottom of the water heater tank. Our original water
heater is working fine.

It just required some minor electrial, a new step
installed, a plate installed to cover a tear in the
underbelly, and all the systems checked out.

We forgot to ask them to refer us to a body place or
work on the few minor dents that can be "mostly"
pulled out.

I was prepared for the worse - that it needed a new
tank, new pump, new water heater, and had broken
pipes.

Meanwhile I am cleaning up our '66 Shasta for sale...

It leaked a bit around the vent this spring. OUCH!!
Julie