The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Catch holding the Big and little doors open?

I wonder if our original may have been a T style based
on the one catch piece attached to the trailer vent
door (which would hold the little door) and some of
the vaque pictures I could find. Most of the pictures
have doors open or are taken from too far away so the
whole trailer shows.

I also found some plunger style stops. I think we have
a plunger stop for the big door still on the trailer.