The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] 1968 silver streak

  Hello Everyone,

  I am selling a 1983 Silver Streak 3411 Supreme that is in excellent condition.

  I have attched a few photo's of the exterior, but do not have any interior
photo's right now. I have done work on the inside replacing all of the floor
coverings: Carpet in the front living area, high-end 3/8" hardwood flooring in
the kitchen, Carpet (matches front living space) in Mid-cabin bedroom (Queen Bed,
not split twins), and 12"x12" high-end dura tile that matches vanity counters.

  I have also replaced the microwave with a new Magic Chef that matches original
4 burner gas stove and oven combo. Everything else is in great condition and work
beautifully.

  If interested let me know. I will be posting it for sale on Tom Patterson's site
soon, as well as maybe traveling the EBay route with it also.

  Thanks