The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] 1968 silver streak

Good Morning All,

Thought i'd add my thoughts regarding rehab costs.  I bought a 1958  Silver
Streak for $500.00 and am now approaching my $8000.00 level with rehab  costs
(new electric brakes and axle/rebuilt entire inside/new stove/new 12 volts
batteries/redoe entire h2O system/new rv refrig/etc. i'm not sorry yet as i will
have exactly what i want when thru but anyone starting out with an older
model  could gain knowledge from us that have 'walked down this trail'.  Happy
Holidays to all, jim